“During my teacher training, the instructor Jun Lee challenged me to see love at its highest frequency. Physically through heart-opening yoga poses and internally through its philosophies. My definition of love before I started the Tao Yoga Collective Teacher Training was to love another person unconditionally. This is true, but the experience grew my personal definition by showing me the greatest expression of love is loving yourself. This is knowledge I will pass on and carry with me for the rest of my life.”
-Tao Yoga Collective Alum
STRONG & FLUID
"Long after the retreat with Jun, her words and thoughts reverberate within me. The teachings are heart-centered, spiritual and butt kicking… you’ll leave feeling elevated, endorphins flying and your practice super charged and inspired. You can do anything you put your heart and mind to.”
Join our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in the majestic mountains of Costa Rica. This training is designed for students of all experience levels.
- Training located in the midst of nature. Nature is an essential element of the immersion and is considered one of the instructors
- Modern and unique accommodations
- Multimedia learning -- videos, powerpoint projector, surround sound, movie nights and more
- 3 healthy and delicious vegetarian meals included daily
- Experience excursions in nature
- Ground transportation is included
- Experience an immersion into your Yoga practice in an environment that will shift you - this retreat is calling for the spiritual seeker looking to delve into transformation and inspiration
Asana, Sanskrit, Essential Alignments, Anatomy & Physiology from Healthcare professionals, Pranayama- breath work for increased energy, balance, stamina, skin, digestion, insomnia, Ayurveda- the ancient science of daily living and the science of holistic health, Mantra, Mudra, Context & History, Practice Teaching sessions, Conscious Diet- nutrition and wellness tips from Holistic Health coach and Nurse Practitioner, Yoga Philosophy, Taoism, feel and cultivate your chi, and beyond.
$3,300 includes Tuition + Double Occupancy Accommodation + 3 Organic Daily Meals, or
$3,900 includes Tuition + Single Occupancy Accommodation + 3 Healthy Vegetarian Daily Meals
*Ground Transportation included - we personally pick you up from the SJO airport
Deposit of $415 due upon registration to reserve your space*
Click to LEARN MORE about this unique experience!